lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP and IAR Workbench

From: Zeder, Stacy
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP and IAR Workbench
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:33:00 -0400

I am new to LwIP and am trying to port it into IAR’s Workbench.  I created a project with the same file structure as described in http://lwip.scribblewiki.com/LwIP_makefiles but I come across two issues:

1)       the file inet.c is NOT located in src/core, but rather is located in src/core/ipv4, so I included it in it’s actual location.

2)       I get a build error that lwipopts.h cannot be located.  When I look, I cannot find this file.

I’m sure this is very basic, but can someone guide me with where I’m going wrong?  Also, if someone has already done this port with the Atmel AT91SAM7X as the target, can you provide additional advice?

Thanks,

Stacy