lwip-users

[lwip-users] Stand alone PPP use

From: Akshat Bisht
Subject: [lwip-users] Stand alone PPP use
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:16:00 +0530

Hello,

I'm new to embedded TCP/IP and am using PowerPAC's (from IAR) TCP/IP stack. I'm working on a ARM7 NXP LPC 2129 and would like to use the PPP of lwip as a link layer for the above said TCP/IP stack. My TCP/IP stack has only ethernet support, but option to write another device driver (including MAC and PHY layer).

Is it possible? what all files will i need to compile to use PPP as stand-alone?

Thanks and regards,

AB