lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] about memory problem

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] about memory problem
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:06:51 +0200

> I've had a look at the code, and that combination is not supported.  You
> should see an error like this one when you try and compile it:
>
> ../../../../../lwip/src/core/init.c:156:4: #error "MEM_USE_POOLS
> requires custom pools (MEMP_USE_CUSTOM_POOLS) to be enabled in your
> lwipopts.h"

I always thought this is a little confusing: you don't get the error if you
compile mem.c or memp.c only - you only get the error if you compile the whole
project. I think these kind of static checks would be better off in a header
file.

Simon
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/address@hidden