lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Routing error in lwip 1.3.0

From: Muhamad Ikhwan Ismail
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Routing error in lwip 1.3.0
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:13:53 +0000

Hi,

Mine is not a prebuilt port, I implemented it on a MPC852T PowerPC processor.
The Ethernet driver is one that I wrote myself. Version of lwip is 1.3.0 when it
was first released. (not RCs). I use the socket API to send and recv data.

Do i have to do connect as a UDP client ? I am now debugging to check if the Ip address was
corrupted in anyways either in PCB or in the IP layer. If i find anything ill definitely write it in here..