lwip-users

[lwip-users] ping.c with NO_SYS

From: robert
Subject: [lwip-users] ping.c with NO_SYS
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 10:17:39 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to get (outgoing) ping to work with the NO_SYS option specified. It seems like LWIP_SOCKET should be off for this situation.

I am guessing the first thing to do would be to call ping_init(), but after that I am lost. ping_init calls raw_new() then raw_recv() then raw_bind().

I am guessing that ping_recv() would be called (as a call back) when the echo is received and that I need to define PING_RESULT() to do something useful.

ping_send() for the NO_SYS case is defined as static, with no apparent way to invoke it. So I am not clear how to get the ping to be sent. ping_timeout() is also static, perhaps that would be what should be called, except that I have no sys_timeout() function as such.

Has anyone been using the ping code with NO_SYS? And if so, how do you make it work for you?

--
Best Regards,
Robert

Fighting SPAM with Active Spam Filter, see:
http://a-s-k.sourceforge.net/