lwip-users

Re: Aw: Re: [lwip-users] Need help in using raw api for avr32uc3ax appli

From: Gustello
Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [lwip-users] Need help in using raw api for avr32uc3ax application
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 09:16:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!
Thanks, this minimal project reads not bad.. hopefully it helps us..

I use Analog Devices Dual-core Blackfin DSP  ADSP BF561. Till now i changed
the lwIP-Library in AD VisualDSP++ to non-OS options.. and try to make a
simple Client-Server communication PC  <-> DSP.
It works well with VDK Operating System, but we need it without OS...
Still having trouble to initialize the lwIP-Stack without OS...

greetings,
Gustello