lwip-users

[lwip-users] httpserver_raw in contrib/ports/win32/msvc8

From: lwip
Subject: [lwip-users] httpserver_raw in contrib/ports/win32/msvc8
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 05:23:39 -0400

Hello. I am new to lwip, and am getting started with the codebase by looking at the msvc8 port in contrib-1.3.0, then attempting to remove (via lwipopts.h) as much code as I can while still preserving some functionality. As a way of checking my attempts so far, I am wondering if others can provide some guidance as to what kind of throughput they have seen with this (msvc8 httpserver_raw via WinPCap). Thank you!
 - sam -