lwip-users

re[lwip-users] turn value for netif

From: slvsrmark
Subject: re[lwip-users] turn value for netif
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:52:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
     I am using lwip 1.1.0 version for my application.In my program i used
pppinit(), pppopen() to have link establishment. after establishing the link
netif init callback function is called and then sifup is reached.
sifup - Config the interface up and enable IP packets to pass.in this
function the netif_add() is called and it  returns the address as zero, due
to this the ipcp_close is called and the connection is going down.Please
suggest me how to pass packets from this packets the particular  part is
added below

/*
 * sifup - Config the interface up and enable IP packets to pass. /*from
this function we can send udp/tcp packets*/*/
int sifup(int pd)
{
    PPPControl *pc = &pppControl[pd];

    int st = 1;

    pcb1 = malloc(sizeof(struct udp_pcb));

    if (pd < 0 || pd >= NUM_PPP || !pc->openFlag) {
        st = 0;
        PPPDEBUG((LOG_WARNING, "sifup[%d]: bad parms\n", pd));
    } else {
                if(pc->netif)
                        netif_remove(pc->netif);
                        //DOUBT subram

          pc->netif = netif_add(pc->netif,&pc->addrs.our_ipaddr,
&pc->addrs.netmask, &pc->addrs.his_ipaddr, (void *)pd, pppifNetifInit,
ip_input);

                if(pc->netif)
        {
        pc->if_up = 1;
        pc->errCode = PPPERR_NONE;

                        PPPDEBUG((LOG_DEBUG, "sifup: unit %d:
linkStatusCB=%lx errCode=%d\n", pd, pc->linkStatusCB, pc->errCode));
                        if(pc->linkStatusCB)
                                pc->linkStatusCB(pc->linkStatusCtx,
pc->errCode, &pc->addrs);
                } else {
        st = 0;
        PPPDEBUG((LOG_ERR, "sifup[%d]: netif_add failed\n", pd));
                }
    }

  return st;
}