lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] Ok- Where Are They? #2

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] Ok- Where Are They? #2
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:54:17 +0200

Sorry, I have activate the option "don't search in disabled code". So, yes, you
since INT_MAX is used, you have to define it (or add limit.h) in your cc.h. For
LARGE_INTEGER, it a Windows specific type, only use in the win32's sys_arch.c
(if you test the win32 port, you shouldn't have any problem to build it, since
windows.h is included in sys_arch.c).

> if ((conn->write_msg->msg.w.len - conn->write_offset > 0xffff)) { /*
>max_u16_t */
>   len = 0xffff;

>with a warning that the comparison is always zero, which does beg the
>question how can a 16-bit variable/result ever exceed 0xffff?

msg.w.len is an "int", same for write_offset, so, on a 32bit compiler, you
could have a value > 0xffff (since "int" types are target/compiler dependant).
If you have this warning, I suppose you use a 16-bit compiler. In this case,
you can ignore this warning.