lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] [Help]My Lwip project works in 10Mbits but not in 100Mb

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] [Help]My Lwip project works in 10Mbits but not in 100Mbits ?
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 19:12:55 +0200

Benoît exterminabur schrieb:

    > But I use the Lwip standalone 1.1 driver given on the forum of
    nios (but
    > it's write by you )
    >
    > I think it sure.

    The driver was probably written by Altera.

It really is. That's probably the reason why there is a copyright notice at the top of the file:
"Copyright (c) 2003 Altera Corporation, San Jose, California, USA."
Hello again,

I give you the links

http://www.niosforum.com/pages/forum.php?cat_id=5 ( or http://forum.niosforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=949)
Kierna, I could download the file after logging in (I used this forum before).

and in the path "\lwip-v1_1\examples\software\lwip_web_server\lwip-0.7.1"
there are a README file where it talk about your community.
http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip/documentation.html <http://www.sics.se/%7Eadam/lwip/documentation.html>
The reason for this is that the directory "\lwip-v1_1\examples\software\lwip_web_server\lwip-0.7.1" contains the source of lwIP v0.7.1 as downloadable from our project page: http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/lwip/lwip-0.7.1.zip

There are 2 versions of the driver included in the archive (one for the altera HAL, one 'standalone'), but both say they are copyright'ed by Altera! Since the standalone version seems to be an altered version of the altera-HAL-driver version, I'm not even sure who the actual developer of this driver is.

Maybe you could try to ask in the NIOS forum, or try to directly contact the author of the thread (rbrookes, whoever that is). In any case, the lwip-users mailing list is for general questions to lwIP, so not much chance of finding help here :-(

Simon