lwip-users

[lwip-users] FTP Client for lwip ready

From: Iordan Neshev
Subject: [lwip-users] FTP Client for lwip ready
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:00:01 +0100

Hello,

Recently I submitted a simple FTP client.
It uses a socket API that I wrote which does not require OS (it will be available soon). In the .zip file you will find instructions how to adapt the lwip's existing socket interface to run the client. It should be easy, but I did not test this case.

Currently I have problems only with saving the received files in flash memory from within the ftp client. Otherwise I save it through the receive callback.

ZIP file:  https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/download.php?file_id=15340

Also, I posted it as a task on savannah: https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7891
since it needs some tests.