lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: lwip_send bug with RAM data???

From: Piero 74
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: lwip_send bug with RAM data???
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:58:28 +0100

SORRY.... i found a bug in my driver....

packet had an odd len... when i copy pbuff data into eth buffer, i have to copy a even number of bytes (hw requests)... so, i do a check before send, and this check FAIL!!!!

i hope this is the last bug in driver....
i did a lot of work around lwip code for debugging.... now i know a lot of things about lwip code.... but i have yet a lot of work to do for my application!!! :O(

anyway, thanks to all lwip comunity... this mailing list are realy very usefull, and lwip seems a very professsional middleware!!!

bye.... see you... on the next problem! :O)

Piero