lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Any sucess in porting lwip-1.3.0-rc1 to at32uc3a?

From: Josh Rothstein
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Any sucess in porting lwip-1.3.0-rc1 to at32uc3a?
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 11:18:34 -0800

 And the program is stuck at sys_mbox_fetch in tcpip.c, and the last
thing I see at the serial port is a "sys_timeout: ... " debug message.

Did the program initially work with lwIP 1.2? Is the peer responding with
tcp data and the UC3 not handling it?  I had a similar problem where I was
transmitting to Hyperterm but was unprepared for its two packet responses.

-josh