lwip-users

[lwip-users] Problem is porting OpenSSL on VDSP(having LwIP Stack)

From: Ajeet kumar.S
Subject: [lwip-users] Problem is porting OpenSSL on VDSP(having LwIP Stack)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:06:48 +0530

Hi All;

         Thanx to all for helping to me in my previous query. I am trying to port OpenSSL on VDSP there we are using  LwIP stack. So here problem is coming lwIP_shutdown(). Which is not match to open ssl shutdown().And Open SSL having terminal interface supported. So here how we will make compatible this terminal support to our VDSP (having LwIP stack).

Please reply me.

Thnx.

Regards;

Ajeet Kumar Singh