lwip-users

[lwip-users] using two ethernet cards with on IP Address

From: shai katzir
Subject: [lwip-users] using two ethernet cards with on IP Address
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:13:13 -0800 (PST)

hello,

I am using Lwip 1.2.0, currently with one Ethernet card, and its working
just fine.
I wrote the port myself for our board-less card.
Is it possible to use the package, for activating two Ethernet cards(2
different mac - addresses) with the same IP address, which will work on the
same processing thread (tcpip_thread) with two different interrupts of
receive?
As it looks for me right now, its impossible to use sending procedures for a
specific Ethernet (only specific IP)...
If i won't use the same IP address, but still want to use the same
process(tcpip_thread) and the same database, what changes should i do (start
from arp table to handling 2 interrupts types)?
Which problems should i need to look out for?

Thanks,
shai