lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] filter broadcast packet

From: Piero 74
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] filter broadcast packet
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:24:28 +0100

I found up to know two important protocols which use broadcast:

ARP: has its own ethernet type... it is simple to find if broadcast packet is arp packet
DHCP: is based on udp: i think it is difficoult to filter in emac irq function

Do you know other protocol? how i can check if there is dhcp packet at ethernet frame level?