lwip-users

[lwip-users] vTaskResume( xTaskHandle): How to resume a task quickly?

From: Chien-Lung Wu
Subject: [lwip-users] vTaskResume( xTaskHandle): How to resume a task quickly?
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:45:53 -0500

Hi, all:

I use vTaskSuspend( xTaskmyHandle) to suspend myTask. And later on, I use vTaskResume to resume myTask. It seems working fine. However, when I resume myTask, it took about more than 5 minute to resume myTask? Is there any way to resume a task quickly (less than 30 sec)? Is the tick (to resume a task) adjustable?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

David