lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re: Checksum calculations

From: Sourath Roy
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re: Checksum calculations
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 00:31:19 +0530

I use the wireshark. But then this does not happen for all packets and so I don't know if it be a problem with the Wireshark here. In anycase the communication stops and I can see retransmissions occuring for the same packet, but every time this one gets the checksum error. I don't see any chance of recovery either, other than doing a shutdown of the machine and bringing it back online.

- Sourath