lwip-users

Re: RE : [lwip-users] netconn_connct returning always ERR_OK

From: Marko Panger
Subject: Re: RE : [lwip-users] netconn_connct returning always ERR_OK
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:08:28 +0100

I didn't defined the DEFAULT_TCP_RECVMBOX_SIZE size.

I'm sorry for that !

marko

Marko Panger wrote:
Hi,

Not only on windows but on most embedded RTOS I've worked on :) Anyway...

This thing is driving me mad. Now I have the opposite problem. The function netconn_connect() never exits as the semaphore is never posted.

I'm using wireshark to debug the thing out and I can see SYN packet sent from lwip and SYN-RST (nobody is listening) returned from my Win machine. I presume the netconn_connect() should return with some error code in such case. It seems there is still something that doesn't work for me.

marko

Goldschmidt Simon wrote:
Huh...usually 0 means don't wait and (-1) means wait forever.

Yes, on windows! ;-)

As I understand you, here is all the opposite. Is this the same for
mailboxes ?

Yes it is. But this is documented in sysarch.txt. (Although the 0 case
is not mentioned explicitly...)

Simon