lwip-users

[lwip-users] tcp_data packets

From: ramash
Subject: [lwip-users] tcp_data packets
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 03:49:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
    I have been using lwip code to send TCP packets to a client program
through serial port.
    I am facing the problem that sequence number becomes five bytes
    Initially for TCP packets client send connect packet and server will
send accept packet by taking sequence number as acknowledge number and
acknowledge number as sequence number,and it is follow on all the packets.

    First the acknowledge number send by acknowledge packet for accept
packet is 0x0000196f,after the first data packet send (400 bytes size)the
acknowledge number(0x00001964 + 190(400) = 0x00001aff).this will go on for
further packet,at one iteration the acknowledge number is 0x00007d5d6f.
     Then i solved this problem by masking the 0x7d and made the next byte
as 0x5d + 0x20.but a five to ten packets after this packet the sequence
number of server(lwip) is junk/garbage value.