lwip-users

SV: SV: [lwip-users] Re: TCP_SEG Leak ...

From: Jan Wester
Subject: SV: SV: [lwip-users] Re: TCP_SEG Leak ...
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:26:23 +0100

Hi
I have checked my timer by using a LED and is called every 250ms (tcp_tmr)
I also have a capture of traffic (ooseg.pcap) with dump of active pcbs
(pcbs.txt)
The lwip is on 192.168.0.1 with webserver using multisessions, the actuel
page consists of 3 files (3 sessions), html, css and gif

Med vänlig hälsning/Best Regards
Jan Wester

WHI Konsult AB
Scheelegatan 11, 112 28 Stockholm, Sweden
www.whi.se
address@hidden
+46 8 449 05 30