lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re: TCP_SEG Leak ...

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re: TCP_SEG Leak ...
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 19:26:03 +0100

I don't know for which reason the lask ACK 'disappears' (shouldn't the remote side try again?) but I think the patch is reasonable to keep the system stable... I'll submit a bug report (which is the normal thing to do when discovering bugs, they easily get lost when only posting to the mailing-list) and test it.

Simon

Jan Wester schrieb:
Hi
I added check for CLOSING state in tcp.c, with this patch the pcb is freed
/* Check if this PCB has stayed too long in LAST-ACK */
    if (pcb->state == LAST_ACK) {
if ((u32_t)(tcp_ticks - pcb->tmr) > 2 * TCP_MSL / TCP_SLOW_INTERVAL) {
        ++pcb_remove;
LWIP_DEBUGF(TCP_DEBUG, ("tcp_slowtmr: removing pcb stuck in LAST-ACK\n"));
      }
    }
+ /* Check if this PCB has stayed too long in CLOSING */
+   if (pcb->state == CLOSING) {
+     if ((u32_t)(tcp_ticks - pcb->tmr) >
+       TCP_CLOSING_TIMEOUT / TCP_SLOW_INTERVAL) {
+       ++pcb_remove;
+ LWIP_DEBUGF(TCP_DEBUG, ("tcp_slowtmr: removing pcb stuck in CLOSING\n"));
+     }
+   }
/* If the PCB should be removed, do it. */
/Med vänlig hälsning/Best Regards
Jan Wester
/

/**WHI Konsult AB**/

/Scheelegatan 11, 112 28 Stockholm//, //Sweden
//www.whi.se/ <http://www.whi.se/>
/address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>/
/+46 8 449 05 30/