lwip-users

SV: [lwip-users] (no subject)

From: Jan Wester
Subject: SV: [lwip-users] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 09:51:36 +0100

Maybe I have the same problem, but I using raw api with simultane pcb and callback for acked frames,
and sometimes the callback is not generated for the last frame and on a timeout I close.
In the active pcb I can see the pcb in closing state and it will never end up.
After a while all pcb is in the closing state and no more connections can bee done (RESET)
I think the problem is the ack, on the sniffer I can see it, but no callback is generated

Med vänlig hälsning/Best Regards
Jan Wester

WHI Konsult AB

Scheelegatan 11, 112 28 Stockholm, Sweden
www.whi.se
address@hidden
+46 8 449 05 30