lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP sendto() blocking

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP sendto() blocking
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 14:09:34 +0100

I really don't know the VSDP++ port of lwIP or which version of lwIP they are using, but it sounds like a threading issue: your application thread talks to the lwIP core using mailboxes. If one of that mailboxes is full (which it never should), your application thread might be waiting forever (lockup). You could try to increase the size of the mailboxes (might be created in sys_arch.c of the VDSP++ port)...

Simon