lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] LwIP port on Blackfin, some questions and 1.3.0

From: Stéphane Lesage
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] LwIP port on Blackfin, some questions and 1.3.0
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 01:38:27 +0100

> -----Original Message-----
> From:
> address@hidden
gnu.org [mailto:lwip-users-bounces+stephane.lesage=ateis->
address@hidden On Behalf Of Frédéric BERNON
> Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 12:37 AM
> To: Mailing list for lwIP users
> Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP port on Blackfin, some
> questions and 1.3.0
>
> I have update http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/ . Take a look and
> give your comments...

Salut, tu dors pas ?

I don't remember what there was on this page,
but having doxygen pages with links to useful resources is very good.

Just one remark: can you configure doxygen with relative path ?

Good night ;-)

--
Stéphane Lesage
ATEIS International