lwip-users

[lwip-users] [Fwd: [lwip-devel] "automatic" code size analisys/compariso

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-users] [Fwd: [lwip-devel] "automatic" code size analisys/comparison tools]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:30:26 +0100

I know this is kind of off-topic, but maybe I get some good answers here...

I try to visualize the code size of lwIP (e.g. to see if 1.3.0 made it
better or worse). Until now, I have took a loop at the map files and
used a calculator for small regions but that does not really work nice
if I want to compare the whole stack + different options on PC and ARM.

What I'm looking for is a tool that can read map files (GCC/elf and
win32/PE) and generate a report out of that, ideally including a graphic
representation. Since I can't be the first person trying to do this,
there must exist some utilities for that. Only google didn't want to
show me any...

I'd be so happy if anyone could point me somewhere...

Thanks,
Simon