lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] RAW API Interupts

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] RAW API Interupts
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:17:32 -0400

Rick,

Typically none of the actual stack functions really need to be accessed in interrupt time when using the raw API - except perhaps pbuf allocation from the pool when receiving a packet - i.e. allocate pbufs to queue incoming packets in interrupt time, but don't pass them up the stack.. that can be done in non-interrupt time.

Likewise with the timer - set a flag on your timer interrupt at the appropriate interval.

Then, the main application loop can process incoming packets and invoke the tcp timer functions based on presence of the flags.

- Jim