lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] problems with LWIP on Xilinx ML403

From: Mike Caplinger
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] problems with LWIP on Xilinx ML403
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:17:19 -0700 (PDT)

Kieran Mansley writes:
 > As this is a bug in a port rather than lwIP itself I think you'll have
 > to contact whoever distributes your EDK 8.2i and ask them to fix it.
 > This is code that is beyond our control.

Certainly that's true, and I didn't (intend to) imply otherwise.  But
since this bug essentially renders lwIP (at least sequential API)
unstable if not unusable on all Xilinx EDK platforms, I was curious to
know if anyone else had noticed that the emperor had no clothes.

I guess we'll see if EDK 9.2 makes this better.