lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Reg: Optimum Performance - lwip +PPP

From: Nandakumar KS
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Reg: Optimum Performance - lwip +PPP
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:45:42 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for your mail.

Yes. I am using BF processor and VisualDSP.

Our application needs to send huge amount of data to FTP server.

Currently we are sending to FTP server in terms of 1024 bytes. I.e. we are calling “send” API in terms of 1024bytes

So, which will be the better option i.e. to send the entire data at once or to send it in terms of small chunks? And what will be the optimum values in lwipopts.h file for both the cases?

Regards

Nandakumar KS