lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Reg: data transfer to FTP site with GPRS modem

From: Nandakumar KS
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Reg: data transfer to FTP site with GPRS modem
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:16:21 +0530

Hi,

Some improvement is there.

In my previous post, I mentioned about the pbuf error and this is not happening consistently.

Also, now I can able to transmit 26 packets, and after this system is not crasing, but some times it is goin to cplb miss without replacement(seems some section of heap memory is corrupted).

I am really confused on how to debug this issue. L

Can you plz guide me?