lwip-users

[lwip-users] SO_REUSEADDR

From: Julian Gardner [RSD]
Subject: [lwip-users] SO_REUSEADDR
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 19:10:10 +0100

Just put in the new cvs code and after removing some useless code I started trying to find out why some of my code is not being called.

This is the problem, I am broadcasting on 239.255.255.250:1900 and that’s ok but I also need to listen to the same address and port so I can hear the other devices announcing that they are available, I get the raw packets but its lost on its way up the chain?

Is this a known problem? Is there any way around it?

Joolz