lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP out of sync

From: Steve W
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP out of sync
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:05:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have found that when I pause for a few seconds before reading the input
buffers in my MAC, lwIP gets out of sync and slows way down.  Once this
occurs, I can send a packet but will not get a response until I send it
again or the network sends it again.  This problem goes away if I use a
single RX buffer design but that has its drawbacks.   I currently have 16
input buffers and I know they are not full when this happens.  My
application does not resend the data if it does not get an ACK but the
network does.  Any ideas?

Steve