lwip-users

RE : RE : [lwip-users] Information of LwIPv6

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : RE : [lwip-users] Information of LwIPv6
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:30:20 +0200

About this link, I'm not sure it's always used: http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/?root=view-os

Perhaps try this one: http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/lwipv6.html

====================================
Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional
Tél. : +33 (0)4-67-87-61-10
Fax. : +33 (0)4-67-70-85-44
Email : address@hiddenr
Web Site : http://www.hymatom.fr
====================================

-----Message d'origine-----
De : address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden De la part de Frédéric BERNON
Envoyé : jeudi 9 août 2007 11:25
À : Mailing list for lwIP users
Objet : RE : [lwip-users] Information of LwIPv6

It's strange that a such package was done without any support of the "official" lwIP group??? But, after all, that's why lwIP is under BSD license :)

I think we can't directly help you since there is lot of changes since 1.1.1, and because it's a different "branch" under a different license (GPL). But I think you can contact:

For the ones who want to see some licenses details :

For the ones who want to see the code :