lwip-users

[lwip-users] Information for IPv6 support with LwIP

From: Luigi
Subject: [lwip-users] Information for IPv6 support with LwIP
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 20:50:18 +0200

Hi,
I trying to make a client and a server that comunicate using LwIP.
I want to use the IPv6 protocol, but there are many incompatibility from the IP layer to the netif layer and the tcp layer.
Recently I made a similar project using the IPv4 protocol, and it's successful.
There is something that I must add to the project to use the IPv6 protocol?

Thanks.
Luigi