lwip-users

[lwip-users] Compile warnings in socket.c

From: Bill Florac
Subject: [lwip-users] Compile warnings in socket.c
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 23:04:07 -0500

No big deal but when I compile sockets.c I get a handful (15) of "comparison
between signed and unsigned" warnings. These are all when comparing a type
"socklen_t" to a sizeof().  Since I think socklen_t is universally an int, I
suppose these all should be cast to an int? (or just disable the warning...)

I also get a unused parameter "len" in event_callback()

Bill Florac