lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] [Virtex II Pro] pbuf / DHCP / lwIP upgrade to 1.2.0 in

From: Spies, Dominik
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] [Virtex II Pro] pbuf / DHCP / lwIP upgrade to 1.2.0 in EDK / upgrade to EDK 9.1i
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:56:23 +0200

Hi!
you say

 3/ Our main interrest with LwIP was to use DHCP. By reading the dhcp.c file, it says the following things:
    - change LWIP_DHCP to 1 in lwipopts.h which is in the port directory.
    - change value of DHCP_COARSE_TMR and another one so that the first one is called every 60s and the other 500ms.
    - then call the respective functions for these values and call dhcp_start(struct netif);

that sounds that somehow your dhcp code isn't built or something similar. I had the same problem, but in may case it was the LWIP_DHCP define. Are you sure you "updated" your projekt so that after a change in your projekt all c files are recompiled with the different define in the .h files? with GCC you have to do a make clean that such changes are done..
Or maybe you forgot to add the dhcp.c file to your Makefile or what is the equivalent in your compiler?

Dominik