lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] Multicast

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] Multicast
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:20:52 +0200

If you really want to do that, perhaps the simplest solution is to grap "igmp" in current CVS code, and to report that in 1.2.0. All the IGMP code could be disabled, and LWIP_IGMP is used with #if/#endif to limit specific code. It can help (they are good tags). The big lines of change are:

- new igmp.c, igmp.h files in ipv4 folders.
- ip.c patched for includes and ip_input
- tcpip.c for igmp init (module init and timer)
- api_lib.c/.h for add netconn_join_leave_group()
- api_msg.c/.h for add do_join_leave_group()
- sockets.c/.h for Xetsockopt for IP_MULTICAST_TTL, IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP and IP_DROP_MEMBERSHIP
- netif.h/.c for defined igmp_mac_filter function.

Look in http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?5378 if you want some details.

I send you in a private email the current CVS HEAD in a zip file...

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional