lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] lwip example applications

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] lwip example applications
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:24:53 +0200

Sorry I'm writing this again, the previous mail didn't make it to the list, I think.

> Could someone please point me at any example applications for lwip
> like a simple webserver - there do not seem to be any in the latest
> 1.1.2 release?

The latest release is 1.2.0. There are some example ports including applications in the contrib module, but that is only accessible from CVS. As such, the CVS HEAD contrib code will likely be in a state not compatible to 1.2.0 since there have been numerous changes in CVS since 1.2.0.

Still they make good examples. See http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/?root=lwip to download the code or https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=lwip for how to access the lwip repository.

Simon