lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Dropped Packets on PC receiver with lwip 1.1.0 Transmit

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Dropped Packets on PC receiver with lwip 1.1.0 Transmitter
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:49:53 +0100

If I understand you rightly, it is the Window's end of the connection
that is dropping the packets, not the lwIP end?

I don't think the PSH bit set should make any difference.

To send files to the mailing list, just attach them to your email.  It's
much easier to analyse the packet capture with ethereal than with the
text summary.

Kieran