lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help with lwip (FreeRTOS) on the AT91SAM7x256

From: Çağlar AKYÜZ
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help with lwip (FreeRTOS) on the AT91SAM7x256
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:32:47 +0200

Raketnet wrote:
Hi,

I'm using the AT91SAM7xek evaluation kit. I'm using Eclipse, and FreeRTOS as operating system. The lwip demo version with webserver is now running on my microcontroller. My question is if there is any source code for handling a UDP or a TCP packet?

I'm uploading my source code for UDP and TCP. Sorry for the mess but I don't have time to simplfy it. Excuse me please. However, they should give you the idea on using connections.

BTW, there are nice examples in the list if you search through.

Regards
Caglar