lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] file upload

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] file upload
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 10:36:20 +0000

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 11:14 +0100, Heike Lepke wrote:
> Hi Kieran,
>
> I added my debug info for one upload.
> Can it be the problem, that my tcp-connection is closed after I send the
>    HTTP/1.1 200 OK answer to the client (line 152 in ppp_debug.txt)?

The TCP connection is only closed in one direction - from the server to
the client - which shouldn't stop the client being able to complete its
file upload.  It just says that the server has no more data to send the
client.

Could you get debug output like this at the same time as getting an
ethereal capture?  It is much easier to navigate if both have the same
sequence numbers etc. which means getting them at the same time.

Kieran