lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip-devel] I only can create 16 concurrent connection

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip-devel] I only can create 16 concurrent connections, What should I do?
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:11:32 +0000

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 00:01 +0800, geckook Xu wrote:
> When I was creating the 17th, the server of lwip will be blocked.
> but the server run well before.
> And there are not any mem err after I create the 17th connection.
>

> I increase the pcb num,but it does not work.

[NB. I've replied to lwip-users rather than lwip-devel - it is more
appropriate for this to be discussed there]

Can you find where it is blocking in lwIP?  This might give you a clue
about which resource there is insufficient of to satisfy the 17th
connection.

I'm surprised that there are no errors output in this case.

Kieran