lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] update ARP table

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] update ARP table
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:01:23 +0100

The ETHARP_TRUST_IP_MAC is only in patch, not in CVS HEAD (
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?5657>). The thread talking about that is
"1.2.0 etharp_ip_input change" and "Option to allow etharp to update from
IPpackets" (near 3rd January 2007).

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique