lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] DHCP implementation

From: Sandeep.Laddha
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] DHCP implementation
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:54:24 +0100

Hi..
    I already included dhcp.c dhcp.h in my code...
    I m having problem that how to call in main function...
    Bcoz i read through some threads tht ipaddress, gateway, subnetmask
must be initialised to 0.0.0.0

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2005-04/msg00002.html

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2005-06/msg00007.html

    so i m confused from where to start...
    So i need some guidelines how to call this functions in main
function...

Sandeep O. Laddha
Infineon Technologies AG
AIM MC IMM AE