lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Single thread/polled version of unix port

From: Andrew Lentvorski
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Single thread/polled version of unix port
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 00:29:30 -0800

Christiaan Simons wrote:
Hi Andrew,

Is there a single threaded (basically, polling) version of the main
Unix/Linux/FreeBSD port somewhere?

CVS contrib/ports/unix/proj/minimal

I looked at that, but that one also seems to throw out the higher-level interface functions (ie. socket and select interfaces). Am I wrong?

Basically, I was looking for a single-threaded version of simhost to use as an example.

Eventually, I want to use this to drive an 802.11 interface directly. However, I'd like to be able to use Linux to prototype everything right up until I switch over to using the actual hardware interface.

Thanks,
-a