lwip-users

[lwip-users] decreasing throughput ends in lwip-collapse

From: Andre Puschmann
Subject: [lwip-users] decreasing throughput ends in lwip-collapse
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:35:42 +0200

hi folks,
as already mentioned some days ago we got a lwip port running on our
custom ppc-board.
directly after starting up lwip everything goes quite fast but with
every single byte lwip gets slower and slower and finally totally stop
working.

i am getting this with a small http-server running on the board serving
a 300k file. i am downloading this file multiple times with my windows
box starting at 1.2mb/sec and ending up with 100 to 200kb/sec. after
30 times doing this the machine hangs ..

does anybody of you guys already had such problems?

any comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

regards

andre