lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: problems serving larger data with netconn_write()

From: Andre Puschmann
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: problems serving larger data with netconn_write()
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:07:26 +0200

hi folks,
sorry for the delay ..
i figured out that it was the internet explorer setting the reset flag
after receiving a "wrong header" .. my mistake, sorry!

now it works quite fast, but only with the 750byte hack .. which means
i force lwip to send two 750byte packets in order to get an ACK .. not
the best solution, i reckon.

another question:
is it possible that the internet explorer doesn't like negative heights
in bitmap files which means that the picture is top-down coded instead
of bottom-up.
normal windows programs like Paint understand this file format.

regards
Andre