lwip-users

[lwip-users] (no subject)

From: Guillaume LAGORCE - RubiSoft
Subject: [lwip-users] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:57:17 +0200

Hi,

 I wrote a simple TCP-server program base on Rowley webserver demo (from FreeRTOS website) using lwip for ARM7. To test my server, I use Telnet from Windows.

But I have a problem with this part of my code :

portCHAR *pcRxString;
char * command;

for(;;)
{
    pxRxBuffer = netconn_recv( pxNetCon );

    if( pxRxBuffer != NULL )
    {
        netbuf_data( pxRxBuffer, ( void * ) &pcRxString, &usLength );
        strcat(command, pcRxString);

        /* Do something special */

        netbuf_delete( pxRxBuffer );
    }
}

In Telnet, when I hit a caracter, the server receive the data, copy it in the command array and wait the next caracter. When I hit a second caracter, the server freeze in netbuf_data function, precisely at buf->ptr->payload.

Did someone know why ? How can I correct this ?

Regards

Nico