lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP + FreeRTOS + Web Server

From: Laurent COIGNOT
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP + FreeRTOS + Web Server
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:53:14 +0200

Hi all,

I’m trying to port lwIP on an AVR32 target as part of the Atmel development team.

We wan to have a demo running FreeRTOS and lwIP in order to have a Web Server running on an evaluation kit.

Everything was alright until I try to have the web server running …

When I use a html page that should be sent in a single TCP frame, there is no problem, the page is displayed in my browser. But when I target a html page bigger than the MTU, the page is nether displayed … It seems like lwIP fragmentation doesn’t work.

I have tried a workaround by sending myself the page by 512bytes frame, but it doesn’t work too …

I have check, and this doesn’t seem to be linked with my RAM amount

What should be done ?

Thank’s by advance