lwip-users

[lwip-users] a few questions about lwIP

From: shim
Subject: [lwip-users] a few questions about lwIP
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 23:16:44 -0700 (PDT)

Dear guys;

I am working on an embedded system requiring a tiny implementation
of the TCP/IP stack. Searching in the Internet, I found uIP and lwIP
very useful for my case. As a result, I tried to study lwIP and uIP,
specially lwIP. After studying your documentaions ("Full TCP-IP for
8-bit Architecture", and "Design and Implementation of the lwIP
TCP/IP Stack") we tried to test your simple web server sample, but
facing a lot of errors both in Linking and Compiling phase. I'd be
very happy if you mention another example which uses lwIP APIs and
also has a simple structure. In fact, my main problem is how to use
lwIP APIs to write my codes.

Looking forward to hearing from you and best wishes,
shimimreh